Further to provisions of the article 100 of the Ordinance relating to the complementary finance law 2009, the government has created 48 investment funds for all wilayas and the management of which, on behalf of the State, was entrusted, under agreements signed with the Ministry of Finance, to five (05) investment companies three (03) of which are already operational:
DJAZAIR ISTITHMAR, whose capital is owned at 70% by BADR bank and 30% by the CNEP BANK.
SOFINANCE, a company created by National Council of the State Participation.
FINALEP, a joint venture between Algeria / Europe
The two remaining, the BEA and the BNA, will be responsible for managing these funds pending the establishment of two subsidiaries specialized in “investment capital”.
The main provisions governing these investment funds are:
2. Financing of each fund: by revolving allocation of 01 billion DA on an account of special affectation of the Treasury.
3. Maximum level of intervention: a 49% stake in the SME Upper limit to 50 million dinars unless dispensation by the Ministry of Finance.
4. Forms of intervention: the equity participation can be made for the following cases:
5. Eligible activities: Apart from the activities of trade and agriculture that are not eligible for this scheme, each investment company or bank will propose to the Ministry of Finance the activities to be supported.
6. Eligible legal forms of SME to be financed:
7. Criteria for selection of financed projects:
8. Monitoring of investments
The company of capital of investment or the bank administrator of the investment fund is obliged to have a representative in SME where it took a participation to follow it and control it
9. Reimbursement Fund
The exit from the investor capital in financed SMEs occurs 3 to 5 years from the date of acquisition.
Territorial presentation and coordinates of Investment Companies:
|Company||Coordinates||List of Wilayas|
| El Djazair Istithmar :
EL DJAZAIR ISTITHMAR, Spa
- Head office: 1, les Halles Centrales, Belouizdad 16108 EL- Hamma Anassers
: 021 67 68 07
: 021 676807
Société Financière d'Investissement,
de Particiption et de Placement
Head office: 34, Avenue Mohamed Belkacemi, Les Annassers, Alger
: 021 47 66 00 à 03
: 021 47 66 30
Financière Algéro- Européenne de Participation,Spa
- Head office: Route Nationale N°11 Villa CHEZA, Staoueli, Alger (16), Algérie
| Filiale BNA:
Banque Nationale d'Algérie -BNA-
- Head office: 8 Bd Ernesto Che Guevara – Alger
: 021 43 95 26 - 43 97 59
: 021 43 94 94
| Filiale BEA:
Banque Extérieure d’Algérie -BEA-
- Head office : 11, Boulevard Amirouche – Alger, Algérie.
48, Rue des Frères Bouadou Bir Mourad Rais, Alger.
: 021 44 90 25 à 34
:021 56 17 40